Friday, April 4, 2008

Love this Lissie


Music happens to be the one component that just works for me. Anytime I'm on the hunt for a specific mood, anywhere I find my self being, with anyone I find myself with, the right music can make the environment just explode in color like your own music video in 3-D. I love music and music loves me back. It's the one thing I have complete control over; I decide what goes in, and if it's not what I want, I simply find what works. Music can be compared to your trusty old dog, or to a promise signed with your own blood. It won't fail your expectations. It follows through. It gives all it's got, cap'n! And then some. It's always ready to please, always ready to lift you up and stick by you through any hard times that come. 
Today I discovered a young new artist by the name, Lissie. Her song entitled, "On My Chest", has become a favorite in an instant. The mood of this song compliments nicely with the general mood I have been in today. Her lyrics compliment my general thoughts of the day rather appropriately. Just as I thought my high couldn't be overshadowed, I happened to find a rare gem, which is the remix of this song, composed by Morgan Page. He threw in a nice beat to satisfy my need for speed! Thank you, Lissie, and Morgan Page, for your incredible work. Lissie, for your sultry voice and honest lyrics. Mr. Page, for your trance inspired remix. I am committed all over again to always give thanks to this universe for the music I adore. 

No comments: